S’mores Pancakes are a delightful dessert crafted from a mixture of graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, sugar, and Bisquick pancake mix.
To enjoy a taste of brunch in your dessert, consider trying S’mores Pancakes. They offer a delightful combination of sweet and savory flavors and are a fun treat to savor. These pancakes are also incredibly simple to prepare and can be elevated for special occasions. The use of Bisquick pancake mix streamlines the cooking process, making it a quick and convenient option. Additionally, you can make the batter in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days before cooking, providing flexibility in your meal planning.
How to Make S’mores Pancakes
- Preparation: Start by combining the Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended. Then, transfer 1 cup of the batter to another mixing bowl and mix in the cocoa. To the remaining batter, add graham cracker crumbs and stir to incorporate.
- Cooking: Heat a griddle and grease it with oil or shortening. Pour slightly less than ¼ cup of batter onto the hot, greased griddle. Cook until the edges become dry, then flip the pancake and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Assembly: Assemble the pancakes by stacking a graham cracker pancake, marshmallow creme, a chocolate pancake, more marshmallow creme, and another graham cracker pancake. Top each stack with a piece of candy.
- Serving: Serve each portion garnished with additional crushed graham crackers and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy your S’mores Pancakes!
Variations on S’mores Pancakes
- Dessert: Elevate your S’mores Pancakes for dessert by topping them with Vanilla Ice Cream, Marshmallows (you can make them big or create your own mini marshmallows), or Homemade Whipped Cream. You can also drizzle them with peanut butter or chocolate sauce for a delicious, gooey twist, or sprinkle extra graham cracker crumbs or chocolate chips on top. For a simple yet delightful touch, brush the pancakes with melted butter and dust with powdered sugar.
- Waffles: Transform your S’mores Pancakes into S’mores Waffles by pouring the batter into a waffle maker instead of cooking it in a pan. The pancake recipe adapts beautifully to waffle makers, resulting in light and delectable breakfast pastries.
- Fruit: Enhance your S’mores Pancakes by adding fresh strawberries, bananas, and mixed berries to the mix. These juicy and delicious fruits complement the sweetness of the pancakes perfectly.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons graham crackers , crushed
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 Hershey’s Chocolate bars , unwrapped, separated into pieces
- Additional crushed graham crackers , if desired
- In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, and eggs. Stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Transfer 1 cup of the batter into a separate small bowl.
- To the small bowl with 1 cup of batter, add cocoa and stir until it’s fully blended.
- To the remaining batter in the medium bowl, add the crushed graham crackers and stir until well blended.
- Heat a griddle or a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grease the griddle with either oil or shortening.
- Pour slightly less than ¼ cup of batter onto the hot, greased griddle.
- Cook the pancakes until you notice the edges becoming dry.
- Flip the pancakes and continue cooking until they turn a beautiful golden brown.
- To assemble each serving, create a stack starting with 1 graham cracker pancake.
- Add 1 rounded tablespoon of marshmallow creme on top of the graham cracker pancake.
- Place 1 chocolate pancake on the marshmallow creme, followed by another 1 rounded tablespoon of marshmallow creme.
- Finish the stack with another graham cracker pancake on top.
- Top each stack with 1 piece of candy.
- Garnish each serving with additional crushed graham crackers and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious S’mores Pancakes!
Feel free to customize these pancakes with your favorite toppings or variations. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please let me know!
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 591mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 3mg