A fruit-filled, hydrating mocktail, Sparkling Blackberry Mint Agua Fresca is refreshing. Visitors will adore this tasty, entertaining variation on sparkling water!
Cocktails are plentiful now that the Christmas festivities have arrived. Do not misunderstand me; I enjoy a decent drink. But when the females are around, I like to pass the time with a lively mocktail.
Mocktails frequently have a high calorie content (hey, normal drinks do too!). Aguas Frescas, in my opinion, are a fantastic method to avoid all the unnecessary calories while still enjoying a tasty, vibrant beverage. If I’m really in the mood for a party, I’ll even give my glass a sugared rim.
The variety of taste pairings available with this beverage is one of its best features. In Texas, where I was up, we usually used some sort of fresh fruit or berries to make this traditional Mexican beverage. If you want the berries or fruit to have additional taste, you may also purée them. You may always omit the sugar and use flat or sparkling water instead!
- 1 pint Driscoll’s blackberries
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and add 6 cups ice. Serve immediately.
- To fancy this drink up for entertaining, you can always serve it with a sugared rim!
- SERVING: 1, CALORIES: 69kcal
- CARBOHYDRATES: 17g
- PROTEIN: 1g
- SODIUM: 2mg
- FIBER: 4g
- SUGAR: 13g